Indigo Biofeedback Program
Biofeedback is a High-Tech way to regulate your stress. With biofeedback, you're connected to electrical sensors that help you receive information (feedback) about your body (bio). This feedback helps you focus on making subtle changes in your body, such as relaxing certain muscles, to achieve the results you want, such as reducing pain.
In essence, biofeedback gives you the power to use your thoughts to control your body, often to help with a health condition or physical performance. Biofeedback is often used as a relaxation technique.
The INDIGO Biofeedback Program can retrieve 90,000 different signals that your body is giving out at any given time.
There are hundreds of different training programs that may be used back-to-back in limitless combination’s to obtain optimum results. Additionally, it is able to run up to four complimentary programs simultaneously for a highly synergistic and enhanced effect.
Here are some examples of the programs:
- Performs a baseline measurement of stress related imbalances in the polarity of the organ systems, and allows for retraining those stress patterns.
- Retrains stress patterns in three primary waveforms found in healthy tissues: capacitance, inductance, and conductance.
- Re-educates the brain to function for optimal learning.
- Allows for retraining stress patterns in the sympathetic, parasympathetic and vagus nerve.
- Re-educates the muscles and nerves associated with and supporting the spine.
- Allows for re-education and stress reduction programs specific to performance enhancement.
- Sends homeopathic and nutritional signatures for stress reduction.
- Helps clients redevelop healthy adrenal patterns in relation to stress responses.
- Re-educates neuro-transmitter reactions and retrains clients reactions to emotional and mental health factors.
Biofeedback is used to help manage many physical and mental health issues, including:
- Anxiety or stress
- Chemotherapy side effects
- Chronic pain
- High blood pressure
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Raynaud's disease
Biofeedback appeals to people for a variety of reasons:
- It's noninvasive.
- It may reduce or eliminate the need for medications.
- It may be a treatment alternative for those who can't tolerate medications.
- It may be an option when medications haven't worked well.
- It may be an alternative to medications for some conditions during pregnancy.
- It helps people take charge of their health.
- Helpful to parents who have children to young to communicate whats bothering them.
Disclaimer: Biofeedback does not diagnose, cure, or treat illness.
Stress is the only condition a certified Biofeedback Therapist can identify and treat.
• We are not doctors. We are practitioners.
• We do not diagnose. We analyze information.
• We do not treat. We assist in normalizing energetic imbalances.
• We do not prescribe. We offer options to alleviate conditions.
• We do not cure. We facilitate in normalizing a condition.